Stanky "Pavement Etiket (Nuances Remix)"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Operating under his abstract-leaning handle Nuances, Brighton producer Manni Dee envelops "Pavement Etiket" in towering layers of crisp textures and dusty noise on this remix. Pulled from Stanky's (pictured above) forthcoming Midnight Snacks EP, the original "Pavement Etiket" is already a rather abstract affair, but Nuances manages to take the tune even further out into the depths of leftfield dance music, delivering a rework that blurs the lines between sound design, ambient production, and techno in an intirguing manner. This version is not included on Stankys forthcoming EP, but the eight original Stanky productions that are can be previewed after the jump, before Midnight Snacks lands on September 16 via the Shades imprint.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player