Stanky "Pavement Etiket (Nuances Remix)"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Operating under his abstract-leaning handle Nuances, Brighton producer Manni Dee envelops "Pavement Etiket" in towering layers of crisp textures and dusty noise on this remix. Pulled from Stanky's (pictured above) forthcoming Midnight Snacks EP, the original "Pavement Etiket" is already a rather abstract affair, but Nuances manages to take the tune even further out into the depths of leftfield dance music, delivering a rework that blurs the lines between sound design, ambient production, and techno in an intirguing manner. This version is not included on Stankys forthcoming EP, but the eight original Stanky productions that are can be previewed after the jump, before Midnight Snacks lands on September 16 via the Shades imprint.
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Surgeon, Jackmaster, John Talabot, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player