Stanky "Pavement Etiket (Nuances Remix)"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Operating under his abstract-leaning handle Nuances, Brighton producer Manni Dee envelops "Pavement Etiket" in towering layers of crisp textures and dusty noise on this remix. Pulled from Stanky's (pictured above) forthcoming Midnight Snacks EP, the original "Pavement Etiket" is already a rather abstract affair, but Nuances manages to take the tune even further out into the depths of leftfield dance music, delivering a rework that blurs the lines between sound design, ambient production, and techno in an intirguing manner. This version is not included on Stankys forthcoming EP, but the eight original Stanky productions that are can be previewed after the jump, before Midnight Snacks lands on September 16 via the Shades imprint.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player