- Words: Glenn Jackson
Considering the rate at which London producer Visionist is unleashing quality tunes at the moment, one has to wonder how the man actually finds time to sleep, eat, and address all the other basic necessities of human life. Not that we'd complain when the prolific artist feels like floating another free track into the digital sphere, as he's done with "Prescient," a new cut from the man which accompanies a recent interview with Tokyo-based blog Prom.—an interview that, unfortunately for us Westerners, is entirely in Japanese. But one does not need to read Japanese to take in the sparse, drumless "Perscient." Visionist continues to meld his grime roots with a keen sense for new age soundscapes on his latest production, resulting in another surprisingly harrowing track, despite its lack of percussive force.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player