Jack the Hustler "Would I"
We last heard from Jack the Hustler a couple of months ago, when the Finnish duo dropped two new tracks as a free download, including the summery "11th Street (5AM Dub)." The pair has now returned with a tune for Parisian label Overcooked's one-year-anniversary compilation, All You Can Eat, Volume 1. "Would I" is a heavy-hitting slice of house-infused bass music, with dark, syncopated beats that are underpinned by a menacing rumble of sub frequencies. All You Can Eat, Volume 1 is due for release on September 23, but before then, can be streamed in full after the jump.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player