Jack the Hustler "Would I"
We last heard from Jack the Hustler a couple of months ago, when the Finnish duo dropped two new tracks as a free download, including the summery "11th Street (5AM Dub)." The pair has now returned with a tune for Parisian label Overcooked's one-year-anniversary compilation, All You Can Eat, Volume 1. "Would I" is a heavy-hitting slice of house-infused bass music, with dark, syncopated beats that are underpinned by a menacing rumble of sub frequencies. All You Can Eat, Volume 1 is due for release on September 23, but before then, can be streamed in full after the jump.
- NewsRBMA to Launch Video Game Music Documentary Series Featuring Flying Lotus, Kode9, and More; Watch the Trailer Now
- GearAsk the Experts: Om Unit
- NewsStream Dark Sky's Upcoming Debut LP for Monkeytown
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsTadd Mullinix Launches Bopside Label, Preps Inaugural Release as JTC
XLR8R Downloads Player