Jack the Hustler "Would I"
We last heard from Jack the Hustler a couple of months ago, when the Finnish duo dropped two new tracks as a free download, including the summery "11th Street (5AM Dub)." The pair has now returned with a tune for Parisian label Overcooked's one-year-anniversary compilation, All You Can Eat, Volume 1. "Would I" is a heavy-hitting slice of house-infused bass music, with dark, syncopated beats that are underpinned by a menacing rumble of sub frequencies. All You Can Eat, Volume 1 is due for release on September 23, but before then, can be streamed in full after the jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player