Following his debut EP, The Basics, and The Stay Up Project mixtape, Queens-based Bisc 1 readies his first full-length, When Electric Night Falls. Here, the MC and graphic designer takes the listener on a lyrical trip of highs and lows through New York's boroughs, while meticulously crafted beats play below.
Downloads - Page 664
Argentina-based producer and multi-instrumentalist Leonardo Martinelli (a.k.a. Tremor) is known for his film scores, TV show soundtracks, and his pairing of traditional folk music with synthesizers, glitchy breaks, and IDM flavors. His skills have earned him a coveted spot on the U.S. tour hosted by Zizek, the weekly Buenos Aires party aimed at bringing its blend of cumbia, hip-hop, reggaeton, and grime to the masses.
For their third full-length, Austin, TX-based duo Read more »
After Field Music announced an indefinite hiatus in 2007, David Brewis found himself with spare time. From that came his School of Language project. As his new one-man outfit, Brewis keeps busy with his laptop, experimenting with the possibilities and limitations of electronic pop music. His debut album, Sea From Shore, recently hit the record store shelves.
The remixes for Panther's recently released 14kt God, are already streaming in, the first of which is this gem from Portland producer Copy. For the new album, Panther mastermind Charlie Salas-Humara explored the territory of singer/songwriter tracks. Here, Copy puts the manic electronic dance elements back into the mix with his sped up, synth-heavy version.
Currently on tour with Crystal Castles and being hailed as the band to watch in 2008 is Health, the Los Angeles-based noise-rock outfit with a reputation for making crowds dance with its antics. Get a taste of these guys' self-titled debut album with this track, remixed here by Baltimore trio Thrust Lab.
Often called the "poster boy" of the dubstep world, Croydon, U.K.-based producer and XLR8R covers star Skream brings another track of bass-heavy mayhem to your desktop. Read more about this bedroom producer-turned international music star here.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player