Single Point Edge "Aporia"
Dutch label Rwina hasn't dabbled much in techno, but they are dipping their toes in frigid waters with an upcoming release from mysterious producer Single Point Edge. "Aporia," a track sourced from the artist's eponymous album (due out October 28) offers a steely techno beat held together by a rapid synth arpeggios and moody atmospherics that slowly swell around the song's borders. The entrance of an ominous ride cymbal and rapid-fire handclaps reveal an enhanced attention to detail to the minimalistic bearings and rough sounds which mark the track. As a result, "Aporia" is an impressive cross-section of melody and force, and ultimately, a track that bodes well for Single Point Edge's future.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsSBTRKT Announces 'Transitions' 12" Series; Stream All Six Tracks Now
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player