Jean Nipon "Coroner Girl"
Parisian producer Jean Nipon has been included on a brand-new compilation curated by the Private Selection label, called Advanced Rhythms Vol. 1. In an attempt to further the transformations of dance music, Private Selections enlisted 12 artists to contribute a series of hard-driven club tracks, including Nipon's "Coroner Girl." The production is a cut of grinding, virtuosic techno built on interlocking cogs and grooves, one which expresses a dry rigidness as a deep vocal continually intones the mantra "Magnetic force."
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player