Colombian producer Sano is a few days away from dropping his self-titled debut LP via Cómeme, a label helmed by pan-Latin dance music innovator Matias Aguayo. The vibrant "Cotoneate" serves as our first taste of Sano, bringing waves of modulated synths and an unabashedly funky bassline which complements the heavily percussive four-on-the-floor nicely. Like most things to come from the Cómeme camp, Sano's new track effortlessly comes together as a multi-genre hybrid, one that is squarely aimed at the dancefloor and—perhaps most importantly of all—is just plain fun. Sano is set to see a release on Monday, October 28.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player