Colombian producer Sano is a few days away from dropping his self-titled debut LP via Cómeme, a label helmed by pan-Latin dance music innovator Matias Aguayo. The vibrant "Cotoneate" serves as our first taste of Sano, bringing waves of modulated synths and an unabashedly funky bassline which complements the heavily percussive four-on-the-floor nicely. Like most things to come from the Cómeme camp, Sano's new track effortlessly comes together as a multi-genre hybrid, one that is squarely aimed at the dancefloor and—perhaps most importantly of all—is just plain fun. Sano is set to see a release on Monday, October 28.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player