- Words: Glenn Jackson
Birstol-based producer Artifact has formed a new collaborative project called Feud, which finds him working with fellow Bristolian tunesmith Sentiment to craft sinister slices of 160-bpm fare. "Misery" is one such track, a spacious but fast-paced cut which tastefully balances precise percussion with ominous atmospheres and unmistakably sturdy low end. At the moment, Feud does not have any official releases in the pipeline, but has shared a 20-minute "soundreel" to give curious listeners a better idea of the kind of brooding hybrids the pair is currently cooking up.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player