- Words: Glenn Jackson
Birstol-based producer Artifact has formed a new collaborative project called Feud, which finds him working with fellow Bristolian tunesmith Sentiment to craft sinister slices of 160-bpm fare. "Misery" is one such track, a spacious but fast-paced cut which tastefully balances precise percussion with ominous atmospheres and unmistakably sturdy low end. At the moment, Feud does not have any official releases in the pipeline, but has shared a 20-minute "soundreel" to give curious listeners a better idea of the kind of brooding hybrids the pair is currently cooking up.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player