- Words: Glenn Jackson
Birstol-based producer Artifact has formed a new collaborative project called Feud, which finds him working with fellow Bristolian tunesmith Sentiment to craft sinister slices of 160-bpm fare. "Misery" is one such track, a spacious but fast-paced cut which tastefully balances precise percussion with ominous atmospheres and unmistakably sturdy low end. At the moment, Feud does not have any official releases in the pipeline, but has shared a 20-minute "soundreel" to give curious listeners a better idea of the kind of brooding hybrids the pair is currently cooking up.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player