- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Reading's Allmostt is slowly amassing a decent following for his compacted, soulful bass music, and leading up to his next digital release, "B. Smith" (out soon via Bear Fresh, artwork above), we have the exclusive "Monsoon" track. Light bongos and a crackling, homesick keyboard falls into a slowly sidestepping beat, complete with taut whips of focused bass that grow in intensity. Allmostt's intuitive rhythmic sense and restrained tempo guides this honed cut to an intriguing percussive groove.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player