Abstraxion "Moon (PVT Remix)"
London-based producer Abstraxion (a.k.a. Harold Boué) has a full-length in the works called Break of Lights, with the recently debuted tech-funk single "Moon" ushering in the artist's new direction. On that record's flip, experimental Sydney trio PVT overloads "Moon" with cosmic arpeggios, like some supernatural offspring of Oneohtrix Point Never's Juno worship and Martyn's retro-futurism. While OPN may have a monopoly on this particular brand of synth meditation now, PVT incorporates more percussive elements than he ever did in his Rifts phase, weaving the rapidly ascending chords in and out of each other on a through line of snare buildups and light kicks.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player