Erosion Flow "Power City Motives"
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
- Photo: Daniel Hjorth
Danish producer Erosion Flow (a.k.a. Henrik Koefod) recently signed to George FitzGerald's rising ManMakeMusic label, and is giving us the pleasure of premiering an outtake before his debut EP drops early next year. "Power City Motives" is an unvarnished slab of gritty house, with each carefully chosen sonic element banded together for maximum rhythmic impact. Bass rules on this cut—the kick drum, sub frequencies, and other low-end textures dominate the mix as hyped-up vocal samples recite Koefod's "straight-up" intentions.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player