Vjuan Allure "The Rippperrr"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Vjuan Allure, a DC-based producer/DJ and originator of the current vogue/ballroom production scene (our 2011 article about which can still be read here), has dropped a new EP this week for the (somewhat unfortunately named) Hot Mom USA label. To help spread word of the five-track Bandit EP's release, Vjuan Allure has passed along non-EP cut "The Rippperrr," a characteristically no-nonsense slice of floor-focused, ballroom-ready music full of sharp rhythms, unrelenting percussion, growling synth-bass, and the occasional vocal chop thrown in for good measure. Along with this download from the fem vogue pioneer, a preview of the Bandit EP (which includes a remix of its title track from Distal) can be streamed after the jump.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsSBTRKT Announces 'Transitions' 12" Series; Stream All Six Tracks Now
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- GearAllen & Heath Introduces Xone:23C DJ Mixer
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player