French producer Fulgeance has made it very clear over the years that he has little use for genre divisions or signifiers; instead, the man seems keen on constantly blurring as many lines as possible with his work. And just as album track "Stupido" indicates, it seems likely that Fulgeance's forthcoming Cubes LP (out on October 14 via Musique Large) will follow along the same lines. The cut offered here incorporates bits of sharp beatwork, densely buzzing synths, and a funky bassline into one hard-to-categorize package.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player