French producer Fulgeance has made it very clear over the years that he has little use for genre divisions or signifiers; instead, the man seems keen on constantly blurring as many lines as possible with his work. And just as album track "Stupido" indicates, it seems likely that Fulgeance's forthcoming Cubes LP (out on October 14 via Musique Large) will follow along the same lines. The cut offered here incorporates bits of sharp beatwork, densely buzzing synths, and a funky bassline into one hard-to-categorize package.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
XLR8R Downloads Player