Gladkill "What Goes On"
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
Boris Gladkill (a.k.a. Gladkill) is an artist originally from Siberia who now resides primarily in California. The budding tunesmith plays with a palette that pulls from deep house, hip-hop, and unorthodox beat music, all of it retaining a hallmark, wispy synth polish. On "What Goes On," taken from the man's forthcoming free EP of the same name (out on November 5 via the producer's Bandcamp), Gladkill thinks in current club paradigms while focusing his synth talent to a fine point. By granting the pitched-up vocals and resounding percussion of "What Goes On" ample space to breathe, Gladkill's layers of confectionery synths are all the more seductive.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player