Rain City Riot "Your Clothes"
- Words: DeForrest Brown
- Label: Rain Maker
Via his own Rain Maker label, London-based German producer Rain City Riot is set to drop a three-track EP on October 28. "Your Clothes" is lifted from that record, and is a deep, UKG-referencing track that utilizes sparse synth stabs and textural field recordings. Tumbling around a loose structure, Rain City Riot's production invites reverb heavy vocals and siren-like sounds into its mix as it gradually devolves into an ethereal house groove. A shaggy, bottom-end rhythm gives way to an emotional rise of discordantly cinematic melodies, and everything comes into focus for a moment, just before jumping back into its tumbling house groove.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player