Suffix "I Need You"
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
British producer Suffix (a.k.a. Simon Bryant), a young artist from the riverside city of Canterbury, creates radiant house cuts that pull light inspiration from hip-hop and R&B. "I Need You"—the title track from Bryant's new self-released EP—blasts commanding, warbling synthlines over an insistent rhythm, as pitched-down vocal echos declare the vulnerable words of the song's title. The entire I Need You EP can be streamed and downloaded for free after the jump.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player