KWC 92 "Macau Ferry Terminal"
Samo DJ's and Max Stenerudh's collaborative record as KWC 92, Dream of the Walled City O.S.T., is said to be a conceptual soundtrack for a movie set in the drug- and crime-addled Kowloon Walled City. Lifted from that forthcoming release, "Macau Ferry Terminal" takes the listener on a guided tour through the underworld, as sticky synth patterns and hollow drums illustrate the dank experience. KWC 92's track trails off into ambient passages infused with fog horns and sickly pads until it leads to a pressurized conclusion.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- MP3Astronomar "Gargoile (Massacooramaan Remix)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player