KWC 92 "Macau Ferry Terminal"
Samo DJ's and Max Stenerudh's collaborative record as KWC 92, Dream of the Walled City O.S.T., is said to be a conceptual soundtrack for a movie set in the drug- and crime-addled Kowloon Walled City. Lifted from that forthcoming release, "Macau Ferry Terminal" takes the listener on a guided tour through the underworld, as sticky synth patterns and hollow drums illustrate the dank experience. KWC 92's track trails off into ambient passages infused with fog horns and sickly pads until it leads to a pressurized conclusion.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player