KWC 92 "Macau Ferry Terminal"
Samo DJ's and Max Stenerudh's collaborative record as KWC 92, Dream of the Walled City O.S.T., is said to be a conceptual soundtrack for a movie set in the drug- and crime-addled Kowloon Walled City. Lifted from that forthcoming release, "Macau Ferry Terminal" takes the listener on a guided tour through the underworld, as sticky synth patterns and hollow drums illustrate the dank experience. KWC 92's track trails off into ambient passages infused with fog horns and sickly pads until it leads to a pressurized conclusion.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player