KWC 92 "Macau Ferry Terminal"
Samo DJ's and Max Stenerudh's collaborative record as KWC 92, Dream of the Walled City O.S.T., is said to be a conceptual soundtrack for a movie set in the drug- and crime-addled Kowloon Walled City. Lifted from that forthcoming release, "Macau Ferry Terminal" takes the listener on a guided tour through the underworld, as sticky synth patterns and hollow drums illustrate the dank experience. KWC 92's track trails off into ambient passages infused with fog horns and sickly pads until it leads to a pressurized conclusion.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player