London-based producer Pause has unveiled the highly sanitized "Plucky" tune ahead of the release of his forthcoming Distance EP on December 2. On his production, Pause employs a stocky kick drum, electronic bleeps, and searing frequencies that are washed out by a salvo of piercing tones. He balances the sounds on a nearly swung beat, as buzzing static and clipped synthscapes phase in an out of the mix while the whole thing builds to a fractured and lulled conclusion.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player