Jensen Sportag "Rain Code (Fennesz Remix)"
- Words: DeForrest Brown
Nashville synth-pop/R&B project Jensen Sportag has a knack for expanding the boundaries of typical radio-friendly sounds beyond their proportions. All of the tracks on the duo's brand-new Stealth of Days LP for Cascine deal with personal connections to their surroundings and retro-pop signifiers. And that includes early single "Rain Code," which veteran Austrian artist Fennesz twists into bubbling textures and gaseous harmonies here. Jensen Sportag's music may have an attachment to certain places, but "Rain Code (Fennesz Remix)" steals away those sounds in a cloud of his own sentiment.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player