Jensen Sportag "Rain Code (Fennesz Remix)"
- Words: DeForrest Brown
Nashville synth-pop/R&B project Jensen Sportag has a knack for expanding the boundaries of typical radio-friendly sounds beyond their proportions. All of the tracks on the duo's brand-new Stealth of Days LP for Cascine deal with personal connections to their surroundings and retro-pop signifiers. And that includes early single "Rain Code," which veteran Austrian artist Fennesz twists into bubbling textures and gaseous harmonies here. Jensen Sportag's music may have an attachment to certain places, but "Rain Code (Fennesz Remix)" steals away those sounds in a cloud of his own sentiment.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player