Live* & Locked—a recently released record from anonymous producer Bintus—ends each of the seven abrasive techno cuts on vinyl in a locked groove, mostly as a functional choice to assist DJ mixes. "Cylinder-Bop," a distorted slab of minimal drumwork, ushers in creepy arpeggios and an overcooked acid bass to supplement its biting percussive range. A preview of the full Bintus EP can be found after the jump.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player