Headlock "Love Obscene"
- Words: Chris Kokiousis
New York-based producer Lou DiBenedetto (a.k.a. Headlock) follows up his self-titled debut—from which we shared the wistful cut "High Beams" as a free download—with an ambient edit of Janet Jackson's "Love Scene (Ooh Baby)" single from 2001. Dedicated to his "sweetheart" Total Freedom, "Love Obscene" is a breathy, reverb-drenched take on Jackson's sensual original song, which smears the vocals and percussion together in a celestial haze of synth pads.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player