Lifted from German beatmaker Doshy's forthcoming Hijacked EP, "Malfunction" condenses together a heavy amalgam of electro and dubstep tropes. The maximal dancefloor cut hangs onto dense base tones, flurries of 32-bit phasers, and punchy toms as high-register clicks accentuate the chrome-tinted pad swells and even out the track's heavier undertones. The rest of Doshy's cyber-themed record is set to drop on December 15 via Saturate, but before then, a teaser for the record can be heard after the jump.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player