Lifted from German beatmaker Doshy's forthcoming Hijacked EP, "Malfunction" condenses together a heavy amalgam of electro and dubstep tropes. The maximal dancefloor cut hangs onto dense base tones, flurries of 32-bit phasers, and punchy toms as high-register clicks accentuate the chrome-tinted pad swells and even out the track's heavier undertones. The rest of Doshy's cyber-themed record is set to drop on December 15 via Saturate, but before then, a teaser for the record can be heard after the jump.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player