Pompeya "Power (Jimmy Edgar Remix)"
It's times like these that one wonders when Jimmy Edgar finds time to actually, you know, sleep. Following the release of his Mercurio EP last week, the ceaseleslly prolific producer/DJ has deliverd yet another new remix—this time taking on "Power," a cut from Moscow-based indie/funk outfit Pompeya. While it's hard to find exactly where Edgar has buried Pompeya's original tune, it's also hard to argue with his work here, as he bounces back and forth between a series of locked-in grooves and cleverly precise builds which continually push the rework's cyclical rhythms forward. Featured here as a free download, Jimmy Edgar's remix of "Power" is also set to appear on Pompeya's Tropical Remix record when it drops in January of next year via Brooklyn label No Shame.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player