- Words: Glenn Jackson
Earlier this month, the fledgling Exposure imprint issued its fourth release in the form of the Limits of Design EP from CutOff!CutOff!, a "Berlin-based live act." Serving as the outfit's debut release, the new EP offers a pair of original tunes from CutOff!CutOff! along with remixes from Essáy, ENNIO, and Pathetic Waste of Talent. The lively "Would" comes as a bonus track to Limits of Design, and finds CutOff!CutOff! blending together a number of subtle synths and chopped vocals over a laid-back house beat. The five-minute affair slowly develops into a more lattice-like arrangement, with its many melodic elements piling on each other to create new patterns as sparse FX and tuned percussion fill out the tune's rhythmic backbone.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsAlias Announces New LP for Anticon, Drops Free EP
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player