D.K. "All Day Everyday (Part II)"
From our vantage point across the pond, it would appear that the Parisian electronic music scene is primed to continue flourishing in 2014, with labels like ClekClekBoom and Sound Pellegrino leading the charge, while a rising number of up-and-coming labels and artists begin to stake their claim as well. One such producer is D.K., whose debut release—the All Day Everyday EP—is set to drop via fledgling Parisian imprint Get the Curse later this month. The slow, boogie-laced "All Day Everyday (Part II)" cut serves as XLR8R's first look at D.K., which finds him laying into bits of patient, synth-soaked funk and hardware-formed house across the tune's three-plus-minute run. After giving his swimming freebie a spin, the Parisian producer's upcoming EP can be previewed after the jump.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player