Moons "Bloody Mouth (Kauf Remix)"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
On his remix of Moons' "Blood Mouth" (a track that originally surfaced back in 2012), LA producer and Cutters Records affiliate Kauf (pictured above) refits the tune's dreamy pop into a washy disco framework. With percussive hits and the decay of various delays and reverbs filling every corner of the track, "Blood Mouth (Kauf Remix)" is lush and expansive, while still coming laced with a healthy amount of groove. The remixer keeps his production grounded to a steady-yet-understated four-on-the-floor rhythm amidst a dazzling array of cosmic synths which weave in and out of focus from one moment to the next.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player