Cotton Claw "Crooked (Julien Mier Remix)"
French label Cascade is set to release Cotton Claw's debut EP Dusted on February 24, featuring six original productions and remixes from the likes of Slugabed, Kelpe, and Julien Mier, whose take on "Crooked" is featured here. The fast-paced and choppy remix is rife with bubbly synths and echoes a notably different aesthetic from Cotton Claw's version of the song. Packing his track with an array of eclectic sounds, Julien Mier somehow maintains an uncluttered mix throughout his production, establishing an atmosphere that is incredibly vibrant and colorful.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player