Cotton Claw "Crooked (Julien Mier Remix)"
French label Cascade is set to release Cotton Claw's debut EP Dusted on February 24, featuring six original productions and remixes from the likes of Slugabed, Kelpe, and Julien Mier, whose take on "Crooked" is featured here. The fast-paced and choppy remix is rife with bubbly synths and echoes a notably different aesthetic from Cotton Claw's version of the song. Packing his track with an array of eclectic sounds, Julien Mier somehow maintains an uncluttered mix throughout his production, establishing an atmosphere that is incredibly vibrant and colorful.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player