Cotton Claw "Crooked (Julien Mier Remix)"
French label Cascade is set to release Cotton Claw's debut EP Dusted on February 24, featuring six original productions and remixes from the likes of Slugabed, Kelpe, and Julien Mier, whose take on "Crooked" is featured here. The fast-paced and choppy remix is rife with bubbly synths and echoes a notably different aesthetic from Cotton Claw's version of the song. Packing his track with an array of eclectic sounds, Julien Mier somehow maintains an uncluttered mix throughout his production, establishing an atmosphere that is incredibly vibrant and colorful.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player