Cotton Claw "Crooked (Julien Mier Remix)"
French label Cascade is set to release Cotton Claw's debut EP Dusted on February 24, featuring six original productions and remixes from the likes of Slugabed, Kelpe, and Julien Mier, whose take on "Crooked" is featured here. The fast-paced and choppy remix is rife with bubbly synths and echoes a notably different aesthetic from Cotton Claw's version of the song. Packing his track with an array of eclectic sounds, Julien Mier somehow maintains an uncluttered mix throughout his production, establishing an atmosphere that is incredibly vibrant and colorful.
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player