Go Dugong "Total Body Workout"
Italian producer Go Dugong recently released his WAS EP as a "name-your-price" download on Bandcamp, from which the whirling "Total Body Workout" is lifted. As warm pads expand around dripping percussion and pitched vocals, the aquatic production hits exaggerated breakdowns around its midpoint with phasers and stabbing keys filling out its overloaded mix. As the track settles into a kick-enforced groove, its balmy and hyperactive synths scatter into a radiant kaleidoscopic tapestry.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player