Go Dugong "Total Body Workout"
Italian producer Go Dugong recently released his WAS EP as a "name-your-price" download on Bandcamp, from which the whirling "Total Body Workout" is lifted. As warm pads expand around dripping percussion and pitched vocals, the aquatic production hits exaggerated breakdowns around its midpoint with phasers and stabbing keys filling out its overloaded mix. As the track settles into a kick-enforced groove, its balmy and hyperactive synths scatter into a radiant kaleidoscopic tapestry.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player