Glass Gang "Waves (Edit)"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
- Photo: Barrett Sweger
Taking up the uncommon task of making edits from its own tracks, Brooklyn trio Glass Gang has reshaped its own shoegazey, noise-soaked "Waves" into a bouncey piece of dense house. Aside from the clattering shuffle of the edit's sparse beat, the band focuses its efforts on creating thick sheets of glacial pads which prove impenetrable by most everything—save for the occasional snippet of wordless vocals. In addition to this edit of "Waves," Glass Gang has also taken on two other of its own productions, the results of which can be streamed in full after the jump.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player