Coat of Arms "Worship"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
With a four-track EP set to drop via UK label Alive next month, burgeoning production talent Coat of Arms (who can also be found operating as half of Purple Velvet) has offered up the low-swinging house of "Worship" to introduce his project to the XLR8R faithful. Here, Coat of Arms' tune favors subtle sonic evolution over dancefloor bombast. The producer gradually lays into an understated shuffle, topping it off with smoothly morphing pads and a series of sub-bass hits that are catchy enough to just about takeover the track's melodic lead—that is, before a detuned arp sneaks into "Worship"'s second half.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player