Hasta "CHNL (Neue Grafik Remix)"
Earlier this week, the Apothecary Compositions imprint (run by stateside producer Druid Cloak) has released the Floral EP from Hasta, who likely serves as the youngest contributor to the fledling label at the age of 17. His three original productions for the record each come backed with a remix, including this one from French artist Neue Grafik. "CHNL" is reinterpreted from its ever-ascending boom-bap aestheric into a decidedly house-minded affair here. Exchanging the stutters and peaks of Hasta's original production for an unhurried shuffle, the Parisian's remix oozes with dusty soul, relying on a series of smoky chords and a loose bassline to serve as its core.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player