Druid Cloak "Frostmane"
Anonymous producer Druid Cloak just sent over "Frostmane," an elegant production lifted from Folie Douce's recent Cold Confessions compilation. His contribution pushes the same ethereal tone as the rest of the icy release, harnessing an array of elements—like bright textures brushed against a monosyllabic vocal loop, heavy drum breaks, and waves of arctic synths—into the meticulous composition. The rest of Cold Confessions includes productions from the likes of P. Morris (the new moniker of Morri$), Jubilee, S-Type, and DJ Paypal, among others, and can be heard in its entirety after the jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player