Shlohmo & Jeremih "No More"
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Following the success of last year's "Bo Peep (Do U Right)" collaboration, LA beatmaker Shlohmo (pictured above) and R&B crooner Jeremih have been getting together in the studio once again, and reportedly have a joint EP on the way. "No More," which debuted over at NPR, is the first new tune to emerge from those sessions, and it finds Shlohmo chopping up (and occasionally pitch-shifting) Jeremih's dulcet tones while constructing rhythms that employ a darker, more twisted sound palette than we've come to expect from the Wedidit boss. Official release information has yet to surface, but it's safe to say that "No More" is only going to ratchet up the anticipation for whatever these two have coming down the pipeline in the months ahead.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player