Le Motel "Right Business"
Hailing from Brussels, Belgian producer Le Motel has soaked up plenty of inspiration from the Chicago-born juke sound. Appearing as the final cut on the man's upcoming three-track 45°34°50° EP, "Right Business" is a particularly jazz-infused introduction to the producer's footwork-informed craft, one which aligns a number of blistering 150-plus bpm rhythms with found-sound percussion, a droning Rhodes chord, and the dusty slide of an upright bass. Le Motel's full EP is expected to drop very soon via burgeoning LA imprint TAR.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player