Le Motel "Right Business"
Hailing from Brussels, Belgian producer Le Motel has soaked up plenty of inspiration from the Chicago-born juke sound. Appearing as the final cut on the man's upcoming three-track 45°34°50° EP, "Right Business" is a particularly jazz-infused introduction to the producer's footwork-informed craft, one which aligns a number of blistering 150-plus bpm rhythms with found-sound percussion, a droning Rhodes chord, and the dusty slide of an upright bass. Le Motel's full EP is expected to drop very soon via burgeoning LA imprint TAR.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player