Le Motel "Right Business"
Hailing from Brussels, Belgian producer Le Motel has soaked up plenty of inspiration from the Chicago-born juke sound. Appearing as the final cut on the man's upcoming three-track 45°34°50° EP, "Right Business" is a particularly jazz-infused introduction to the producer's footwork-informed craft, one which aligns a number of blistering 150-plus bpm rhythms with found-sound percussion, a droning Rhodes chord, and the dusty slide of an upright bass. Le Motel's full EP is expected to drop very soon via burgeoning LA imprint TAR.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- MP3HolloH "Laying Awake"
- NewsSpectral Sound Announces New EP from Patricia; Hear a Track Now
- NewsGroundislava Details Upcoming LP for Friends of Friends
- MP3REKchampa "7713GHv2"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player