Le Motel "Right Business"
Hailing from Brussels, Belgian producer Le Motel has soaked up plenty of inspiration from the Chicago-born juke sound. Appearing as the final cut on the man's upcoming three-track 45°34°50° EP, "Right Business" is a particularly jazz-infused introduction to the producer's footwork-informed craft, one which aligns a number of blistering 150-plus bpm rhythms with found-sound percussion, a droning Rhodes chord, and the dusty slide of an upright bass. Le Motel's full EP is expected to drop very soon via burgeoning LA imprint TAR.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player