Big Spider’s Back "Charm School"
Big Spider’s Back (a.k.a. Yair Rubinstein) relies on brightly textured, playful synth melodies throughout his Ssoft EP, and the bubbly "Charm School" is certainly no exception to that description. Opening with high-pitched loops and a four-to-the-floor beat, the track's foundation builds on itself with gradual additions of minimal synth waves, claps, and drum patterns. Rubinstein keeps it simple on his production, crafting a vibrant, full-bodied sound while avoiding any excess elements. Big Spider’s Back's Ssoft EP is set to drop on March 17 via Seattle's Hush Hush label.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player