Ellie Herring "Dynasty"
Hailing from Lexington, Kentucky, budding producer Ellie Herring first appeared on our radar last year with her impressively diverse Kite Day EP. Now, Herring will follow up that record with the forthcoming Chipped EP (out on April 8 via Racecar), for which the skittering "Dynasty" serves as the opening cut. Built atop a foundation of sharp, hyper-shuffled rhythms, Herring's production is a moody, late-night excursion lined with layers of echoing choirs, dimly lit melodies, and subtle doses of slow-burning bass.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player