Gillepsy "Log Out"
Before his second EP for Russian imprint Hyperboloid drops on March 24, Moscow producer Gillepsy has shared 2014: Online Odyssey's closing track. The simultaneously nostalgic and futuristic "Log Out" stays just shy of gimmicky with the use of what sounds like exaggerated FX from outer space, sounds which are paired with an elastic bassline and more intricate percussive rhythms. Keeping with his record's tongue-in-cheek approach, the artist adds some finishing touches to his EP closer with typing computer keys and Window's quintessential logoff jingle. The teaser for Gillepsy's forthcoming 2014: Online Odyssey EP is included after the jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player