Only Rays "Michael Bleach's Ones and Twos"
Emerging London producer Only Rays has just released his eponymous EP on vinyl, and is set to drop it digitally via Leaving Records on March 25. Mastered by label head Matthewdavid, Only Rays cut "Michael Bleach's Ones and Twos" could easily fall under the LA beat scene umbrella, as it offers plenty of similarities to various Leaving Records and Brainfeeder affiliates. But the track also incorporates less obvious elements, using its shattered percussion and rhythmic bassline with a generally disjointed and intricate approach.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player