Albert Swarm "Restraints"
Today, Finnish producer Albert Swarm returns to Brooklyn's Ceremony imprint with The Cage EP. Appearing in the middle of the dark-tinted, three-track effort is "Restraints," a production which maps a gloomy path through textural house and cold-wave electronics. It never lands on an exact focus, nor does it revolve around any particular musical theme; the track instead presents a distinct sonic atmosphere, one which places the listener in an eerie sonic world where heavenly arpeggios and icy choirs are pulled down into subterranean habitats. The rest of Albert Swarm's The Cage EP—in addition to the rest of Ceremony's catalog—is available to stream in full and purchase over on the label's recently launched Bandcamp.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player