Motions "To the Sea"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
After serving as half of the sadly defunct Grown Folk outfit, Motions is set to begin breaking out on his own, with a debut solo effort on the way in the coming months. In preparation, the London transplant has offered up "To the Sea," a calm and cool house cut that interweaves gliding synth melodies amongst a series of new-agey pads and bouncing arpeggios. Stretching to almost eight minutes, "To the Sea" is not afraid to take its time and—to Motions' credit—is moody and stoney enough to make us not worry about how long it takes the producer to get to the end of his journey.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player