LA producer Anenon (a.k.a. Brian Simon) has teased the release of his forthcoming second album Sagrada, which will appear via his own Non Projects label later this year. Before then, the former XLR8R podcast contributor has passed along non-album cut "Ink" to taste. Starting off with just a simple drum-machine beat and a scaling synth pad, Anenon gradually introduces more intricate percussive rhythms and varying melodies that multiply and interweave in a linear fashion, only for the track to eventually revert back to its original state as it closes its run. "Ink" is pulled from Anenon's recently published collection of unreleased beats, which—for those interested in further listening—is available to stream after the jump.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player