Prince Koloni "Luku A Meisje (Uproot Andy & Geko Jones Remix)"
Launched last year, Uproot Andy's and Geko Jones' Que Bajo imprint—named after the pair's long-running NYC party—has maintained a steady stream of free releases which represent the global sound the two producer's have championed over the years. The imprint's latest release comes in the form of the two-track Suriname Ting EP, for which the label heads' remix of Prince Koloni's "Luku A Meisje" serves as its virtual b-side. Here, the pair reshape the South American musician's tune into a more club-appropriate endeavor, adding snaking hats, deep kicks, punchy snares, and a series of sharp synths to the proceedings. The Suriname Ting EP's a-side cut can be heard over on Que Bajo's Bandcamp, where the whole affair can be picked up for the modest price of an email address.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player