Drew Gragg "Metroplex Theme"
With an academic background in electroacoustic composition, jazz guitar, and orchestral composition, Montreal-based musician Drew Gragg and his recently released Over-Under EP are an exceptional fit for for Nicolas Jaar's Other People label. From that record, "Metroplex Theme" is a minimal trek through colorful, reverb-heavy synths and muffled percussion. The drum patterns are eventually taken out of the last stretch of Gragg's composition, as it's left to concentrate on the voluminous and somewhat somber sonics of the ambient keystrokes present throughout the piece. The rest of the up-and-coming Canadian artist's Over-Under EP can be streamed in its entirety after the jump.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
XLR8R Downloads Player