Howson's Groove "Shake Up (Arkist Remix)"
Originally set to drop in late March, the new effort from London pair Howson's Groove will now see a release next week. Closing the duo's upcoming four-track Body & Soul EP is this remix from Bristol producer Arkist (pictured above), who scoops out the sleeker elements from the original track in order to shape his rework into a rawer bit of low-swung, jazzy house. In addition to Arkist's effort, "Shake Up" and the rest of Howson's Groove's forthcoming Body & Soul EP can be previewed after the jump.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player