Neue Grafik "Blanche"
French producer Neue Grafik describes his sound as ''UK garage made in France," citing Untold and Ramadanman as stylistic mentors. This selected cut from his new EP for young French label Beat X Changers, however, leans more toward spectral, melodic house. ''Blanche'' opens with an easy build of a kick, snare, and shakers, which come coupled with swelling synth pads before focusing on sideways vocal stabs, sampled keys, and a loose, swung groove. Neue Grafik's full Pris EP—which features three other original cuts alongside "Blanche"—is out today.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player