Neue Grafik "Blanche"
French producer Neue Grafik describes his sound as ''UK garage made in France," citing Untold and Ramadanman as stylistic mentors. This selected cut from his new EP for young French label Beat X Changers, however, leans more toward spectral, melodic house. ''Blanche'' opens with an easy build of a kick, snare, and shakers, which come coupled with swelling synth pads before focusing on sideways vocal stabs, sampled keys, and a loose, swung groove. Neue Grafik's full Pris EP—which features three other original cuts alongside "Blanche"—is out today.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player