Neue Grafik "Blanche"
French producer Neue Grafik describes his sound as ''UK garage made in France," citing Untold and Ramadanman as stylistic mentors. This selected cut from his new EP for young French label Beat X Changers, however, leans more toward spectral, melodic house. ''Blanche'' opens with an easy build of a kick, snare, and shakers, which come coupled with swelling synth pads before focusing on sideways vocal stabs, sampled keys, and a loose, swung groove. Neue Grafik's full Pris EP—which features three other original cuts alongside "Blanche"—is out today.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player