Lord Tusk "Mega Fashion"
- Words: James Eaton
Budding Londoner Lord Tusk has sent over "Mega Fashion," a tune said to have been put together after ingesting some hallucinogenic substances while the producer was on tour with Dean Blunt late last year. Focused on a series of '80s-indebted loops, the track gradually introduces new additions of restless keyboards as it goes along its hypnotic run. Spanning just over four minutes, "Mega Fashion" serves as a bonus cut to Lord Tusk's upcoming Escape from Babylon EP, which will see a release via the Levels label on June 12.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player