Roze Balletten is a new label co-headed by Belgian producer Innershades. Dropping its inaugural release yesterday, the imprint's first record gathers new tracks from Raw Sketches, Locked Groove, and Innershades himself, who has offered his own "Volksverheffing" production here. Serving as the first effort on the new Maud Sarr EP, the Belgian artist's tune is built on the back of a jacking drum machine pattern. From there, Innershades locks into a vintage synth sequence before beginning to unravel more floating keyboard lines, which ride effortlessly atop the production's rhythmic base for most of its five-minute run. In addition to sharing "Volksverheffing," Innershades has also offered up clips of the Maud Sarr EP's other contributions, which can be streamed via the player included after the jump.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player