Slovenian producer Oknai will be returning to the rx:tx label for his forthcoming debut LP, High Tides, due out June 23. Prior to its release, the nascent producer has sent over the thematic "Adrift," a tune that aptly summarizes Oknai's influences drawn from the Costa Rican surroundings which he visited while sculpting the album. "Adrift" however is not a track solely focused on sun-drenched sonics, rather, the tune channels a subtly tropical tone through its fluid beat, echoing vocals, and the hazily lo-fi synth pangs that eventually appear in the latter half of the production.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player