Sunny Graves "Drawing Hands in Soft Light"
Sunny Graves—the latest project from Barcelona producer Simon Williams—has passed along an intricate slice of lacquered sonics titled "Drawing Hands in Soft Light." Lifted from his forthcoming Bayou EP—which will be released via the Disboot label in July—the spiraling track fluidly sutures ascending synth arpeggios with swelling low-end. Rattling percussion, gaseous vocals, and organic samples are then added to the mix, making for a densely packed five-minute tune.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player