Dino Sabatini & Edit Select "Euterpe"
The three-track Mnenosyne EP finds Berlin-based producer Dino Sabatini (pictured above) and Glasgow artist Edit Select working together to craft densely textured techno excursions. One such effort is "Euterpe," a hypnotic track that is unrelenting in its pursuit of the darkest techno depths. Armed with layer upon layer of hi-fi delays and a large array of glassy, slow-morphing drones, "Euterpe" finds Sabatini and Edit Select continually adding heavier elements to create a brooding atmosphere which stretches across the production's elongated run. Joined by two other collaborative efforts from the pair, the Mnenosyne EP sees a full release on June 16 via Sabatini own Outis imprint.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player